17.9.15

Typography

This is a fun week, we learn about TYPOGRAPHY. Yeeehaaaa!
According to my understanding, Typography is an art about arranging the words, change the sizes, to make it looks more interesting.

After all, designer’s job is all about make everything looks interesting, in order to attracts people.
We also learn about serif and sans serif fonts. (In fact we did learned it in VRC classes, but it’s nice to learn again, it makes the impression stronger. And I like the way every classes’ lesson links together.)
In my case, to make typography easier, I would prefer to make the words that I typed in to shapes before I do any arrangement.
Type the words > right-click the words > Create Outline.
It’s easier for me, but it depends on your own likes.

References:


No comments:

Post a Comment