26.1.16

Assignment 2: Photobook


For this page, I just arrange the photos to make it look balance,
For some photo that I get online, I need to mask it out, since I just need some certain parts.
As for the word, I did't change the font that much, but I changed the font size and align to make it more proportion.


To be honest, it's the same technique that I applied to every page.
The difference is I added gradient rays for this page.
(Please refer Iron Man Photoshop Tutorial from previous post.)


Same techniques.

Same Techniques.

This is the Photobook I created. The theme is newborn baby celebration.
(My sister-in-law is going to have a baby, so yep.)

And I picked The Incredible as my source, since its my first movie in cinema, :D

I just play around in layer mask, typography, gradient, and desktop principles.

These are the resources that I found:

Quotes

The Incredible








Family photo (Baby)







No comments:

Post a Comment